Delicious, easily, fluffy, chocolate muffin. Will thrill young and old! From radicio.com.
Preparation time: 20 minutes | Cooking: 25 minutes | Total time: 45 minutes
Recipe for: 24 mediocre muffins
Nutrition information per 1 muffin
Calories: 160 Calories | Fat: 7 g.
Flour: 2 mugs
Soda: 1 1/4 teaspoon
Salt: 1/4 teaspoon
Baking powder: 1 teaspoon
Hot water: 1 mug
Cocoa: 2/3 cup
soft margarine: 3/4 cup
Ζάχαρη : 1 1/2 mug
Eggs: 2 large
Vanilla: 1 teaspoon extract or 2 vanillin
1. Preheat oven to 190 degrees. prepare 2 tins with 12 places muffin each and put baking tins in their cases.
2. Mingle the flour with the baking soda, salt and baking. Keep it aside.
3. Sift cocoa and add to hot water. Stir well to dissolve the cocoa. The hold and that aside.
4. Beat with mixer the margarine for half a minute on high speed. Add the sugar, gradually, continuing hitting. Add eggs one by one and finally the vanilla.
5. alternately add the flour and cocoa, mixing on low speed of mixer.
6. Divide the mixture into molds for muffins and bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven, let 5 minutes in the pan and remove the muffins a rack to cool.
Prepared in 17 November 2013 by