Easy and fragrant jam, original flavor, with bergamot. From radicio.com.
Preparation time: 30 minutes | Cooking: 60 minutes | Total time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Recipe for: 1200 ml of
Nutrition information per 1 tablespoon
Calories: 49 Calories | Fat: 0 g.
bergamot: 1100 g.
Ζάχαρη : 940 g.
Water: 1500 ml
1. Wash and dry bergamot. Cut and discard the 2 ends and then cut them in half lengthwise. Bergamot Cut into very thin slices and remove the seeds. Then chop the slices and put the bergamots in pot.
2. Add water to pot, they are covered well the fruit and place on the fire. Allow to boil and for psilovrazete 5 minutes. The empty into colander, to strain.
3. Put it back in the pot, together with the sugar and 1.5 liter water. Put them back on the fire and boil, stirring to melt the sugar.
4. Simmer jam, stirring regularly, until it thickens (with pastry thermometer reaches 104 degrees).
5. Remove from the fire and share in sterilized jars (will fill about 4 jars 300 ml of). Close and allow to cool.
Prepared in 9 February 2014 by