A great, cool, crisp tart, with watermelon filling and buttery dough. A recipe from our neighboring Sicily! From radicio.com.
Preparation time: 30 minutes and the time for cooling | Cooking: 60 minutes | Total time: 1 hour 30 minutes and the time for cooling
Recipe for: 12 servings
Nutrition information per 1 portion
Calories: Calories | Fat: g.
Ingredients for crust:
Flour: 400 g. (For every use)
Ζάχαρη : 150 g.
Baikin powder: 1 1/2 teaspoon
Salt: 1/4 teaspoon
Butter: 170 g. (cold from the refrigerator)
Eggs: 2 large
Scrap lemon: by 1/2 lemon
Materials recipe for stuffing:
Watermelon: 1 1/2 kilo, only the red
Ζάχαρη : 100 g.
Cornflour: 85 g.
Cinnamon: 1 pinch
Sprinkles: 2 tablespoons (of real chocolate milk)
1. Stir together the flour, sugar, the baking powder and salt. Cut the butter into cubes and add. Rub the mixture with your hands become like wet sand. Beat eggs slightly and add zest with flour. Knead lightly to get a uniform dough.
2. Divide the dough into 2 pieces, a little larger than the other. Shape the pieces into a ball and then press with your hands to be flattened into discs. Wrap well with cling film and refrigerate for 30 minutes at least (you can keep in the fridge 3 days).
3. Grease a baking pan 26 from. with stud. Remove the larger piece from the refrigerator and open between 2 ladocharta or food film sheet, 32 from. about. Remove the wax paper and overhead using the underside, lift the sheet and put it in the form that you prepared. Lay the dough well at the bottom and the walls. Cover the mold and refrigerate until you need it. Open and the second piece of dough into a sheet 25 of about. With a sharp knife or pizza wheel to cut the strips (will need at least 10 strips). Place the cut sheet on a flat surface e.g.. disk, cover it and store it and refrigerate until needed.
For the filling:
1. Remove the seeds from watermelon, the cut pieces and beat in blender. Pour the pulp into fine strainer and collect the juice. Need 1 liter watermelon juice (alternatively you with your hands to melt the watermelon into a strainer and collect the juice that will take)
2. Put the juice, with sugar, corn flour and cinnamon in a saucepan and stir well to dissolve the cornflour. Put the mixture on the fire and then stir until mixture boils and thickens. Cook for 2 - 3 minutes, stirring constantly and remove from fire. Stir the cream regularly until you use, for not making crust.
For the tart:
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Remove the tart pan with the dough from the refrigerator. While the filling is still warm, empty it into the mold and the surface Lay. On top sprinkle the chocolate truffle.
3. Take care with the dough strips and array at equal intervals on the tart. On top put the other half strips, at an angle 45 degrees to form rhomboid plan. Turn inward dough left over.
4. Bake the tart in a preheated oven 45 minutes, thoroughly brown the Dough. Remove from oven and let onto a rack to cool completely. Xeformarete carefully tart and put it on a platter. The cover well and refrigerate, at least 6 hours to cool well before serving.
Prepared in 27 June 2016 by