An easy, delicious salad, with apples, nuts and raisins, It fits in very festive tables, especially in winter! From radicio.com
Ingredients for the salad:
Lettuce: 1 large
apples: 2 red
Walnuts: 1/3 cup
Raisins sultans: 1/4 cup
Materials for vinaigrette:
Apple Cider Vinegar: 1,5 tablespoon
Ελαιόλαδο : 4,5 tablespoons
Honey: 1,5 teaspoon
Mustard: 1,5 teaspoon
Pepper: 2 pinches
Salt: 1/3 teaspoon
Put the nuts in a pan or saucepan and put it on low heat. Shake the utensil regularly, until the nuts begin to darken slightly. Remove the pan from the heat and pour the nuts into a saucepan. Allow to cool.
Wash the lettuce and dry. Cut it into strips and put it in a salad bowl.
Wash the apples and cut them in four. Cut the center piece with the spores and fibers and discard. Cut the rest into slices, 2 – 3 th. thickness. Put them in salad bowl and.
Cut the raisins into smaller pieces and put them in the salad bowl.
Coarsely chop the walnuts and add them as well.
in jar, mix all the ingredients for the vinaigrette. Close the lids and shake vigorously until the ingredients are mixed together.
Pour over the salad, stir and serve.
Kapkeik for those who love chocolate! fluffy, rich in flavor, easy to manufacture, with fluffy chocolate buttercream. From radicio.com.
Preparation time: 60 minutes
| Cooking: 26 minutes
| Total time: 1 hour 26 minutes
Recipe for: 46 kapkeiks
Nutrition information per 1 Cup cake
Calories: Calories | Fat: g.
Ingredients for kapkeik:
525 g. (For every use)
1 1/2 teaspoon
200 g. (Couverture)
1 1/2 mug (at room temperature)
635 ml (2 mugs 4/7 cup)
Lightly beaten eggs:
sour milk *:
1 1/2 mug
Ingredients for the buttercream:
300 g. (at room temperature)
150 g. (at room temperature)
85 g. (liqueur or chocolate or coffee liqueur)
Sticks of chocolate or chocolate:
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees. Put in 4 muffin tins for baking papers.
2. In large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, soda, Cocoa, salt and chopped chocolate.
3. In another bowl, stir together coffee, sour milk, sunflower oil and eggs.
4. Add the liquid ingredients in dry and stir to mix. Do not parachtypisete.
5. Fill the tins have prepared with the mixture (60 ml in each bodysuit) and bake in the preheated oven for 26 minutes. Remove from the oven, wait 3 - 4 minutes and remove a rack to cool (wait to cool completely before garnish with buttercream)
6. For the buttercream, sift together icing sugar, Cocoa, salt and meringue powder.
7. Beat in mixer, the butter and margarine, at medium-high speed for 3 minutes. Clean the walls with a spatula and strike for another 1 more minute.
8. Reduce speed and add slowly - slowly the mixture of icing sugar. Finally add the vanilla and milk.
9. Upload speed again in moderate to strong and beat for another 5 - 8 minutes, inflatable and fluffy mixture.
10. When kapkeik is completely cold, put in a piping bag nose you want, fill with buttercream and garnish the kapkeik. If you decorate with chocolate sticks.
* If you do not have buttermilk, you can put 1 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar to 1 1/2 milk cup light. Leave to stand 5 minutes, mix it and use it instead of sour milk.
Prepared in 23 December 2015
Vanilla extract, can be easily made at home. You only 2 materials, little waiting and ready! From radicio.com
Vanilla: 8 pods
Vodka: 1 mug (250 ml)
Chase pods along, to open and to look inside. With a knife remove sporakia and place in saucepan (the pot must have and cap, You will need later). Their pods, cut into chunks, 1 – 2 cm and place in saucepan and these.
Add the vodka and, close the pan with a lid and place over low – medium heat, to warm and begin to start vapors, 1,5 – 2 minutes. Do not open the lid to prevent the alcohol evaporates.
Remove from the heat, wait 1 thin to slightly drop the temperature and then empty the contents (liquid and lobes) in glass jar pure. Close the jar and store in the dark, cool place.
1 – 2 times a week, shake the jar.
After 6 – 8 weeks the extract is ready. Put in a bottle and a funnel into the funnel 2 coffee filters. Empty the contents of the jar and wait filtered and passed the bottle.
Close the bottle and store in a dark, cool place.
gingerbread cookies (gingerbread)
Crunchy, very fragrant, delicious, with caramel taste Christmas Cookie, you can cut them into whatever shape you want. You can leave them so or to decorate with icing, sweets etc.. .From radicio.com.
Preparation time: 50 minutes and a few hours waiting
| Cooking: 10 minutes
| Total time: 60 minutes and a few hours waiting
Recipe for: 50 modest about cookies
Nutrition information per 1 biscuit
Calories: Calories | Fat: g.
Spices for gingerbread *:
1. Put in saucepan butter, sugar, honey, cocoa and spices mixture and place on low heat. then stir, until butter melts and sugar dissolves. Turn off the heat and let the mixture cool.
2. In bowl, sift the flour with the baking powder and salt. Open a hole in the center and add the butter mixture and beaten egg. The knead until mixed into homogenous dough.
3. Make the dough ball and close it well in foil and then a bowl. Leave a few hours to rest (best overnight).
4. When ready to bake cookies, preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Lay 2 - 3 pans with baking parchment.
5. Open the dough onto lightly floured surface to a thickness of sheet 6 - 7 mm. With touch button geor cuts or sharp knife cut shapes of your choice. A want to make teddy bears that keep almonds, You will put an almond between the hands and the lift carefully over the almond. Place biscuits on baking trays you prepared.
6. Bake cookies in the preheated oven for 8 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and immediately remove the cookies with a spatula. Place them on a rack to cool. When completely cool, you can decorate. The store in a container which is closed hermetically.
* You can easily make your own mix. The recipe is here: recipe spices for gingerbread
Prepared in 13 December 2015
Cinnamon: 2 teaspoons
Ginger: 2 teaspoons
Allspice: 2 teaspoons
Nutmeg: 1 teaspoon
Carnation: 1 teaspoon
Black pepper: 1 pinch
Stir in jar all the spices together. Close well and store in a dark, cool place.
Superiority, fluffy, stable, light buttercream to decorate your sweet. Done in time, keeps its shape, It can be frozen and painted efkola.Apo the radicio.com.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
| Cooking: 1 minutes
| Total time: 16 minutes
Recipe for: 1150 g. about
Nutrition information per 100 g.
Calories: 398 Calories | Fat: 24 g.
227 g. (at room temperature)
115 g. (at room temperature)
3/4 teaspoon (or almond or lemon)
Dust meringue *:
66 ml (or liqueur or cream)
1. Sift together the powdered sugar, salt and meringue powder.
2. Beat in mixer, butter and margarine, at medium-high speed for 3 minutes. Clean the walls with a spatula and strike for another 1 more minute.
3. Reduce speed and add slowly - slowly the mixture of icing sugar. Finally add the vanilla and milk.
4. Upload speed again in moderate to strong and beat for another 5 - 8 minutes, inflatable and fluffy mixture.
5. You can use buttercream immediately or to keep tightly closed in refrigerator 1 week or in the freezer for 3 months. If you put it in the fridge or freezer, You must leave, tightly closed, get room temperature before use. while working, keep the quantity not using, well covered with food film to prevent dry. You can paint with food coloring gel form (paste). Avoid liquid paints. The flowers that you make, if you have them on waxed paper, you can put it in the bowl and refrigerate until use (as the photo). Place them onto the cake or kapkeik, such as frozen, since xekolane very easily from the paper, and can catch without damaging the. The amount of the recipe is enough 40 modest about roses.
* The meringue powder you can find it in supermarkets with confectionery or spices or to buy online.
Prepared in 13 December 2015