Homemade mix for hot chocolate
A mixture made in the moment and make hot chocolate game. You can try different types of chocolate (poplar, darks, milk) and make the mixture you like best! From radicio.com.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
| Cooking: 1 minutes
| Total time: 6 minutes
Recipe for: 12 portions of about (4 mix mugs)
Nutrition information per 1 portion
Calories: 112 Calories | Fat: 6 g.
1 1/2 mug (lean)
90 g. (I used dark chocolate with 55% cocoa)
1. Put all ingredients in a blender and hit, until they become homogeneous mixture and not to distinguish chocolate chips.
2. Pour the mixture in the jar is closed hermetically.
3. To use the mixture: heat in saucepan 1 cup milk, until burn (not boil). Add 3 - 5 sharp tablespoons of the mixture prepared and mix to dissolve. Pour into mug, if you add whipped cream and small masmaloous and serve immediately.
Prepared in 30 October 2015
velvety carrot soup
Superiority, creamy, velvet carrot soup, ideal for cold days. Will become the favorite of small and large! From radicio.com.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
| Cooking: 35 minutes
| Total time: 50 minutes
Recipe for: 6 - 8 servings
Nutrition information per 1 portion
Calories: Calories | Fat: g.
5 mugs (homemade or ready)
Cut thin slices carrots:
chopped white onions:
1 1/2 teaspoon
6 tablespoons (margarine or a little butter aroma)
1. Put in pot broth, carrots, onions, garlic, basil, salt and pepper and place over high heat. When the broth boils, turn down the heat, to simmer food, close the lid and cook until tender carrots, 15 minutes. Turn off the heat and mash the vegetables, or into the pot with ravdomplenter, or few - few in food processor.
2. In another pot, Melt the butter and add the flour. Cook the mixture, stirring regularly 3 minutes. Add the milk and continue cooking, stirring continuously, until the mixture thickens and become velvety, 5 minutes.
3. Pour the sauce you made in the pot with the soup, stir and put it back into the fire, to warm the food well and to tie the flavors.
4. Serve very hot.
Prepared in 24 October 2015
Delicious, sweets, beautiful handmade lollipops, with light lemon flavor that will delight children! From radicio.com.
Preparation time: 5 minutes and the time for cooling
| Cooking: 15 minutes
| Total time: 20 minutes and the time for cooling
Recipe for: 12 moderate lollipops
Nutrition information per 1 lollipop
Calories: 68 Calories | Fat: 0 g.
200 g. (1 mug)
60 ml (1/4 cup)
120 ml 1/2 mug)
Citric acid (sour):
1 and 1/4 teaspoon
few drops (optional)
1. If you have forms on lollipops, put chopsticks in special places. If not you can make lollipops on waxed paper, which you will lubricate too lightly and put it in a completely flat surface.
2. Put sugar, glucose and water in a saucepan and put on fire. Boil the mixture until it reaches 149 degrees Celsius (step hard caramel).
3. Downloading the mixture from the heat and carefully add the citric acid and food coloring. Stir to mix.
4. Divide the mixture in forms that you prepared or do round lollipops on waxed paper, pouring small amounts of caramel, at a distance from one another. If using wax paper, put a stick in each lollipop, before the candy cool.
5. When the lollipops cool completely, the store each in a separate bag, closed well. Withstand dark, cool place (or refrigerator) about a month.
Prepared in 20 October 2015
Biscuits with oats and nuts
Wonderfully crispy biscuits with oat flakes (porridge) and nuts. So easy and is rich in fiber. From radicio.com.
Preparation time: 20 minutes 1 hour wait
| Cooking: 14 minutes
| Total time: 34 minutes 1 hour wait
Recipe for: 26 cookies
Nutrition information per 1 biscuit
Calories: Calories | Fat: g.
1 large, bob
125 g. (For every use)
1 teaspoon (or 2 vanillin)
1. Melt the butter over low heat and pour into bowl. Add the white and brown sugar and stir with a wooden spoon to mix. Add the beaten egg and vanilla and mix again.
2. Sift together the flour, salt, soda, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add this mixture to the butter mixture. Stir to mix and then add the oats and nuts. stir again.
3. well Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 1 time.
4. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Place wax paper on baking 3 large oven trays. Put spoonfuls of dough on cookie pans you prepared, at least 4 from. between. With a spatula, press a little more than cookies to widen.
5. Finete cookies in the preheated oven for 14 minutes. Remove from oven and airing 2 - 3 minutes in the pan, taking them on a rack to cool completely.
Prepared in 16 October 2015
fluffy, delicious, webviewable kapkeiks with vanilla buttercream and colorful that will delight young and old. From radicio.com.
Preparation time: 50 minutes
| Cooking: 25 minutes
| Total time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Recipe for: 16 kapkeiks
Nutrition information per 1 Cup cake
Calories: 330 Calories | Fat: 15 g.
Ingredients for kapkeis:
70 g. (at room temperature)
210 g. (For every use)
1 teaspoon extract or 2 vanillin
Ingredients for the buttercream:
190 g. (or hard margarine, at room temperature and half butter - half)
3/4 teaspoon extract
3 tablespoons (at room temperature)
that colors you prefer, but in gel or paste, not wet
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees. Prepare slips of paper with cooking, 1 pan for muffins (or 2, depending on their capacity).
2. stir together, in mixer bowl, flour, Baking, salt, butter and sugar, until moistened throughout the mixture resembles wet sand.
3. Beat together, the wire egg, the milk with the eggs and vanilla. With the mixer on low speed drop half the milk mixture and allowed to hit until the mixture omoiogennes. Aneoazete speed and beat until all lumps disappear. Reduce speed and add again gradually and the remaining mixture of milk. Beat at the same low speed, until absorbed all the liquid. Stop hitting.
4. Divide the pans you prepared the dough. If you doser, you can measure 50 ml for each kapkeik housing (so they will be the same all kapkeiks and you will get exactly 16 pieces)
5. Bake kapkeiks the preheated oven, per 25 minutes (the kapkeik be lightly browned on top and when pressing slightly on the surface epanerchonati, flexibly, in their place). When they are ready, Remove from the oven and let 4 - 5 min in the pan to cool slightly. The then remove from the pan and leave on a wire rack to cool completely.
For the buttercream:
6. Place the softened butter, vanilla half milk and half powdered sugar in the mixer bowl and beat to become soft. Add the remaining sugar and as the rest of the milk needed and strikes again until you get a fluffy, easy to spread buttercream. Do not parachtypisete.
7. Divide the buttercream into bowls, depending on how many colors you want to do and add a little food coloring toothpick. Stir gently until the uniform color.
8. Put the proper bit into pastry bag and fill it with buttercream. Garnish the kapkeiks. If you want to add small candies or colored sprinkles. The following photos show the noses and projects can make to kapkeiks.
Prepared in 6 October 2015