Ice cream with prunes and brandy
A very special recipe, ice cream with prunes and brandy, made easy, without ice cream maker. Exaiteias alcohol, it is not consumed by children. From radicio.com.
Preparation time: 20 minutes and the time for soaking and freezing
| Cooking: 5 minutes
| Total time: 25 minutes and the time for soaking and freezing
Recipe for: 1800 ml of
Nutrition information per 100 ml
Calories: 213 Calories | Fat: 12 g.
chopped dried plums:
1 1/2 mug
1 tin (390 ml of)
2 mugs (35 % fat)
1. Put in bowl and add chopped plum brandy. Leave a few hours to soak. Then add the boiling water and leave until cool water.
2. Put the plums with brandy in blender, add the milk and beat melt plums. Pour the mixture in a bowl and add the condensed milk, lemon juice and salt. Stir to mix the mixture.
3. In mixer beat cream, until it forms soft noses, when lifting the wire.
4. Add 1/3 the whipped cream in a mixture with plums and stir gently to mix. Add and then the rest of the cream and stir again.
5. Pour the mixture into the bowl which fits 2 liters approximately , close it well and put it in the freezer until frozen.
Prepared in 29 July 2015
Peach compote in pressure cooker
Easy recipe for peach compote, in the pressure cooker. Simultaneously boils compote and becomes canning. The compost thus kept unrefrigerated. After opening withstand a few days in the refrigerator. From radicio.com.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
| Cooking: 15 minutes
| Total time: 45 minutes
Recipe for: 4 jars 750 ml of
Nutrition information per 1 portion (1 whole peach)
Calories: 120 Calories | Fat: 0 g.
ripe, tightly peaches:
300 g. (you can increase or decrease, depending on how sweet the fruit is)
For this recipe you will need a pressure cooker with a choice of low pressure temperature ladder. If you do not, you should consult fruit cooking times of your cooker. Also four glass jars with metal cap or special canning jars, of 750 ml of.
1. Mix the water with the sugar and put it on the fire to boil. Stir to melt the sugar and simmer the syrup for 2 - 3 minutes. The download from heat and allow to cool.
2. Meanwhile peel peaches: put a pot of water to boil. Wash peaches and do at the bottom of a small cross with knife, equal to scratch the skin. Also prepare a large bowl with plenty of cold water and ice cubes. Dip peaches in boiling water for a few seconds (as is ripe, less time needed). Take them out with a slotted spoon and dip in cold water. Just a little cool, push peeled coming more easily (alternatively you can be cleaned with knife).
3. Cut the peaches in half or into large slices and throw the stones. Place them carefully in jars. Fill the jars with the syrup (leave a blank 2 from. around the mouth of the jar). Clean the spouts of debris syrup and close jars.
4. Put the pot in a basket for steaming. Add 2 water cups and arrange to cart jars compote. Close the pressure cooker, the setting to low and cook for ladder 5 minutes from the time you whistle. Turn off the heat and allow to cool completely and the pressure drop naturally before opening.
Prepared in 21 July 2015
Known wonderful vegetarian meatballs, made with chickpeas and cumin scented, easy and is hearty and very affordable! From radicio.com.
Preparation time: 20 minutes and the time for soaking
| Cooking: 30 minutes
| Total time: 50 minutes and the time for soaking
Recipe for: 40 mediocre falafel
Nutrition information per 1 falafel
Calories: 68 Calories | Fat: 3 g.
2 1/2 tablespoons
2 1/2 tablespoons
2 1/2 teaspoons
1/2 mug (optional)
plenty for frying
1. Put the chickpeas all night to soak in plenty of water. The next day drain.
2. Kafarizete onions and garlic. Chonteokevete onions. Pass the chickpeas, with either onions, garlic and (if you use) parsley, from the meat grinder and grind. Alternatively, put in food processor, few - few and hit.
3. Mix the minced chick peas with the spice, cumin, cilantro, flour, baking and stir to make the mixture omoiogennes.
4. Shape meatballs (that shape you want, round, oval, diamond etc.). Put in small, plenty deep fryer oil, to burn. Carefully, dip in oil 4 - 5 falafel and let them fry until they get dark brown color. Take them out on paper towels to drain and continue until finished mixture (if alafel stuck to the bottom of the pan, when put into the oil, do not try to unstick, let them make dark crust and peel off alone or with a very light push fork, without leaving the pan ypoloimata).
5. Serve hot falafel, Arabic pie, yogurt, cucumber, or tomato sauce if you like with tahini.
Prepared in 13 July 2015
Glykokafteri sauce (sweet chilli sauce)
The famous oriental sauce, sour and spicy, done very easily and quickly, with a few simple materials! From radicio.com.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
| Cooking: 15 minutes
| Total time: 20 minutes
Recipe for: 350 ml of
Nutrition information per 1 tablespoon
Calories: 35 Calories | Fat: 0 g.
180 ml (from wine)
Peeled and chopped ginger:
3 - 4 from. root
small red chili peppers:
3 - 4 (you can put dried)
200 ml and 2 tablespoons extra
1. Wash and finely chop the chilli. Put them in a saucepan, with spores. Add the ginger, sugar, vinegar and 200 ml of water. Put the pan over high heat and stir the sugar melts. Boil the mixture for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. When you spend 10 minutes, lower the heat and simmer.
2. Dissolve the cornflour in 2 tablespoons of water and pour slowly - slowly to the mixture boiling, stirring continuously. Simmer for 2 - 3 minutes, stirring continuously.
3. Remove from the heat, if remove the ginger pieces and pour the sauce into a sterilized jar or bottle.
Prepared in 7 July 2015