Brioche with lemon
Fluffy, buttery brioche, with lemon flavor and with candied lemon icing - cream cheese. From radicio.com.
Preparation time: 40 minutes and the time for inflating | Cooking: 30 minutes | Total time: 1 hour 10 minutes and the time for cooling
Recipe for: 10 servings
Nutrition information per 1 portion
Calories: 334 Calories | Fat: 14 g.
Materials recipe for the dough:
Lukewarm milk: 75 ml
Lukewarm water: 60 ml
Salt: 1/2 teaspoon
Ζάχαρη : 50 g.
Dry μαγιά : 2 and 1/2 teaspoons
Flour: 350 g. and a little extra for mold (For every use)
Butter: 55 g. and a little extra for mold
smitten eggs: 2 large
Vanilla: 2 teaspoons extract
Materials recipe for the filling:
Butter: 60 g.
Ζάχαρη : 100 g.
Lemon zest: by 2 lemons
Ingredients for garnish:
Cream Cheese: 90 g.
Icing sugar: 40 g.
Juice lemon: 1 tablespoon
Lemon zest: by 1 lemon and a little extra for garnish
Milk: 1 tablespoon
1. Mix in bowl the lukewarm water, milk, salt, yeast and 1 teaspoon of dough Sugar. leave 10 - 15 minutes to foam the mixture. Melt the butter and allow to drop the temperature.
2. In another bowl (in the mixer with the dough piece) put the flour and remaining sugar. Stir and make a hole in the center.
3. When the yeast is frothy, the mix with melted butter, vanilla and beaten eggs. Pour into the bowl with the flour and stir to mix. Knead the dough, either lightly floured bench or the mixer 8 minutes. Transfer the dough in lightly greased bowl, the cover and leave in a warm place, double in volume, about 1 time.
4. Meantime, preparing an oblong cake tin: the Butter and sprinkle with flour. The shake upside down over the sink to drop the excess flour.
5. Melt butter filling. When melted remove from heat and add the sugar and lemon zest. Stir and keep it for later.
6. When the dough has risen, the press to deflate and floured counter the open sheet, about 30 X 40 from. The cut longitudinally 3 equal strips. evenly share the filling onto each lane.
7. Stack on one strip over the other.
8. Cut the stacked strips 6 equal parts.
9. Put the form that you prepared, the cut strips, upright, one stack after the other.
10. Cover the mold and leave in warm place to rise for another 30 - 40 minutes. Meanwhile preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
11. Bake the brioche in preheated oven 30 minutes, to brown the surface. Unplug it and leave little to drop the temperature. The xeformarete and let it cool.
12. Meanwhile prepare the garnish: hit a bowl of cream cheese (if many liquids draining as much as possible) with icing sugar, fluffy. Add the zest (keep some for decoration), lemon juice and milk. With a piping bag with a spoon, pour the custard with the glaze and sprinkle with lemon zest.
Prepared in 29 May 2015 by
Brioche with lemon