A whole chocolate cake! With chocolate cake, chocolate fillings and covered with chocolate ganache. A cake for chocolate lovers! From radicio.com.
Preparation time: 60 minutes | Cooking: 40 minutes | Total time: 1 hour 40 minutes
Recipe for: 12 servings
Nutrition information per 1 portion
Calories: 578 Calories | Fat: 35 g.
Materials recipe for cake:
Flour: 1 1/2 mug and a little extra for pans
Ζάχαρη : 1 1/2 mug
Butter: 110 g. (should be soft, at room temperature) and a little extra for the pans
Dust cocoa: 1/3 cup
Soda: 1 teaspoon
Baking powder: 1/3 teaspoon
melted dark chocolate: 70 g.
Eggs: 2 large
Hot water: 1/2 mug
sour milk: 1/2 mug
Materials recipe for the filling:
Sour cream: 500 ml (as thick vrite, so much the better)
Icing sugar: 1/2 mug
Dust cocoa: 3 tablespoons
Coffee Liqueur: 1 tablespoon (or 2 vanillin)
Materials recipe for coating:
Sour cream: 200 ml
Darks chocolate: 200 g.
Glucose syrup: 1 tablespoon
Sprinkles: little for sprinkling (optional)
For the cake:
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees. Grease well and flour (or Layer with waxed paper) 2 pans of 24 from. (You can bake a taoi of 24 from. and cut it in 2 discs, but you need to increase the cooking time by about 10 - 15 minutes)
2. Place in mixer bowl the flour, Cocoa, sugar, soda, the baking and the soft butter. Beat at low speed to mix for 1 - 2 minutes.
3. Stop hitting and add the melted chocolate. Strikes at low speed 1 minute.
4. And continue beating, add hot water. When mixed add a - an egg and finally the sour milk. Stop and go with spatula walls and bottom of the bowl. Strikes over medium tachyita for 2 minutes.
5. Divide the dough into 2 you prepared pans and bake the dough for 30 minutes (if you bake a the WI should increase the time to 40 - 45 minutes).
6. Remove from the oven when the temperature drops slightly, remove the cakes from the pans and place on a rack to cool thoroughly.
For the filling:
1. Put all ingredients in mixer bowl (make sure the cream is very cold) and beat on high speed, until tight and standing. Beware not to parachtypisete he can cut.
2. spread the 2/3 on a cake plate and spread good. Carefully place over the second disc. By filling stayed, cover over and around the cake. Put it in the fridge for a while, shake well.
For the ganache:
1. Put the cream in a saucepan on the fire to burn well (care not to boil). The download from heat and add the chocolate broken into pieces. Stir to melt the chocolate and add the glucose syrup. Stir to anmichthei and glucose.
2. For a very uniform result, it is advisable to pour the cake with ganache, while on a rack. So the excess ganache will drain down (make sure below have placed a large pan to avoid dirtying the counter). When drain transfer the cake to Pitelis with care and with a special spatula for cake. You can pour a platter, but in this case the excess ganache will gather around the cake. If you sprinkle with chocolate truffle.
3. Cover the cake and store in the fridge until you serve.
Prepared in 21 December 2014 by