Wonderful homemade toffees, delicious, aromatic, addictive wonderful! They become fast enough and consumed in the twinkling of an eye! The only special equipment you need is a pastry thermometer. From radicio.com.
Preparation time: 30 minutes and several hours waiting to cool | Cooking: 15 minutes | Total time: 45 minutes and several hours waiting to cool
Recipe for: 100 small candies
Nutrition information per 1 candy
Calories: 59 Calories | Fat: 2 g.
Butter: 1 mug (225 gr.)
Brunette sugar: 2 and 1/4 cup (510 gr.)
Salt: 1 pinch
Glucose syrup: 1 mug
Sweetened milk: 1 package (395 g. about)
Extract vanilla: 1 teaspoon
1. Layer with a greaseproof paper pan 20X20 cm. about. Ensure the wax paper to left over from 2 sides, while marginally ftazei in the pan walls at 2 other aspects (cf.. photos)
2. Put in pot (fit 4 liters) butter, over medium-low heat to melt. Add the sugar, salt and glucose. Stir and add the condensed milk.
3. Then stir the mixture on the fire, until its temperature reaches 120 degrees.
4. Remove from the heat and stop when boiling add the vanilla. Stir and pour in the pan you prepared. Allow to cool and stabilize for several hours (at least 4 - 5)
5. With the knife means xekolate candy by the walls of the pan and by means of the wax paper the tilt on cutting board. With clean knife cut into strips 1,5 - 3 cm (depending on how large you want the candies) and each strip into squares. If the knife stuck on candy, wash and dry it before using again.
6. Wrap each caramel into a piece of waxed paper and store in a jar or bowl.
Prepared in 30 August 2014 by