Easy cake marmpre
Easy cake recipe marmpre, tasty and quick, without butter. From radicio.com.
4.5 stars rate, from
Preparation time: 20 minutes
| Cooking: 50 minutes
| Total time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Recipe for: 16 servings
Nutrition information per 1 portion
Calories: 244 Calories | Fat: 9 g.
1/2 teaspoon extract or 1 vanillin
zest 1 orange or 1/2 teaspoon extract
4 - 6 tablespoons (depending on your taste)
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease a baking pan 25 X 30 about and the Layer with wax paper on the bottom and around or sprinkle flour.
2. Mix the flour with the baking powder and salt. Keep it aside.
3. Beat in blender eggs with sugar until fluffy and whiten. Add the zest and vanilla. little Reduce speed and add milk and sunflower oil.
4. Reduce further the mixer speed and add tablespoon - tablespoon mixture with flour. When the flour is finished, stop hitting.
5. Pour in the pan 3/4 dough. In the remaining dough sift cocoa and stir with spatula absorbed cocoa and become uniform dough. Put it in a piping bag with nose and empty at various points (it deeper and more superficial elsewhere) in the pan. If you pass a knife through the dough, in various directions to water dimiourgistee.
6. Bake the cake in the preheated oven, per 50 minutes (check with a knife if it is cooked before removing it and if necessary, bake a few extra minutes).
7. Remove cake from oven and remove from pan. Remove the wax paper and let cool on a rack.
Prepared in 28 February 2014
Recipe for delicious, simple, daily bread. From radicio.com.
4.0 stars rate, from
Preparation time: 20 minutes 1,5 hour wait
| Cooking: 40 minutes
| Total time: 60 minutes 1,5 hour wait
Recipe for: 2 small loaves
Nutrition information per 1 slice of 30 g.
Calories: 66 Calories | Fat: 0 g.
Dry μαγιά :
5 1/2 - 6 mugs (For every use)
minimum for alleima bowl
1. Put in a large bowl of water, yeast sugar and salt, stir and leave little to dissolve the yeast. Stir slowly - little flour, stirring, to form dough that xekolaei from the sides of the bowl.
2. well flour a bench there and empty the dough. To knead for 5 - 6 minutes, sprinkled as necessary with flour, tack. Leave a little rest and meanwhile wash bowl and lightly lubricate. Knead again the dough 2 - 3 minutes and put the bowl. The cover and leave 1,5 about an hour to rise.
3. Press the dough to deflate, to divide into 2 parts and give shape loaf or baguette. Place the loaves on baking sheet lined with wax paper and if you sprinkle with flour or cornstarch. Leave 5 minutes to rest. Meanwhile, heat a few liters of water, boil and place in container, in the furnace bottom.
4. sideways scratch the loaves and place in the oven. Turn on the oven at 205 degrees and bake for 40 minutes, until golden surface. Remove and allow to cool.
Prepared in 26 February 2014
What do the leaves of beetroot; From radicio.com
Many times, use the roots of beetroot and its leaves usually run out and discarded.
There is no reason for such a waste. The leaves are very useful and tasty.
So, we can use boiled or raw (if tenderly) salads, alone or with other greens. Match crumbled feta and vinaigrette vinegar.
Also put chopped into pies, with spinach and other greens.
are, he blanched, omelette.
Finally get into vegetable soup and consommé, along with other vegetables.
The oven cleaning is among the most cumbersome tasks in the kitchen: chemically, fatigue, rub, discomfort and the result is often disappointing. But not anymore!!! Just yesterday I learned how to clean the oven, without any trouble, without chemicals and with minimum cost. With a single application, The oven was as good as new. From radicio.com
1 water pot
1 sachet ammonia (that we put into buns)
Put the pot of water to boil. Remove from heat and add ammonia. Put the pan in the oven in the kitchen (with grills, to clean and these) and close the door. If our oven has vapor extraction system, just throw a towel into the opening. Allow the pan in the oven overnight. In the morning remove the pan from the oven and wipe with kitchen paper towels or oven and grill. That's all. The burned fat leaving a simple wiping.
If the oven is in very bad condition, you may need a second application
Burrito with pork
Wonderful burritos with pork and peppers, served on tortillas with yogurt and fresh vegetables. From radicio.com.
5.0 stars rate, from
Preparation time: 15 minutes
| Cooking: 30 minutes
| Total time: 45 minutes
Recipe for: 8 burritos
Nutrition information per 1 burrito
Calories: 334 Calories | Fat: 12 g.
Materials recipe for minced meat:
Pork κιμά :
Chopped κρεμμύδι :
2 moderate, a green and a red
as you like
1/3 teaspoon (more or less depending on your taste)
little, depending on how sour are tomatoes
Ingredients for burritos:
8 moderate (flour)
Sliced κρεμμύδι :
Sliced ντομάτα :
2 - 3 leaves
8 teaspoons (optional)
1. Put in a deep frying pan or wok the oil to burn. Add the minced, be roasted well. Then add the onion, garlic and peppers. You continue sautéing, stirring regularly.
2. Add salt and pepper, spices and herbs and tomatoes. Stir and continue cooking until well softened tomatoes and evaporate liquids. Remove from the heat.
3. Heat tortillas, a - a, putting them in a hot pan without oil, few seconds on each side.
4. Serve immediately, with tortillas, minced and the remaining ingredients separately in the table to make everyone his own burrito or chili sauce spread, yogurt and the remaining ingredients and the fold burritos like envelope, so well shut materials.
Prepared in 24 February 2014
cinnamon rolls without kneading
Delicious, fluffy, fragrant cinnamon rolls and snap. From radicio.com.
5.0 stars rate, from
Preparation time: 30 minutes 2,5 hours standby
| Cooking: 20 minutes
| Total time: 50 minutes 2,5 hours standby
Recipe for: 12 rolls
Nutrition information per 1 roll
Calories: 200 Calories | Fat: 9 g.
Materials recipe for the dough:
1/4 cup (63 ml)
1/4 cup (50 gr.)
2 mugs (250 gr.) and 1/4 cup (30 gr.)
Dry μαγιά :
1 1/2 teaspoon
Materials recipe for the filling:
1/4 cup (50 gr.)
1/4 cup (50 gr.)
1. Put the milk, sugar and sunflower oil in saucepan and put on fire. The heat and stir the sugar melts. When all the sugar melts, leave it up to burn, but not boil. The download from heat and allow to become lukewarm (at least 40 minutes)
2. Stir in the bowl 2 cups flour with the yeast. Add the mixture to the milk and stir with spoon, to moisten all the flour. Cover and leave to rise 1 time.
3. After 1 hour mix the remaining flour with baking, soda and salt and add to the dough. Anakateftee with spoon again, absorb all.
4. well flour the counter and pour the dough. The flour and the open sheet, about 45 X 60 from. Brush brush the entire surface with melted butter. Mix the sugar with the cinnamon and sprinkle evenly over butter. Wrap a tight roll on the long side.
5. Cut the roll into 12 slices and place in a small buttered baking dish, almost glued to one another. Cover and allow to rise for 30 minutes. Meanwhile preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
6. Bake the rolls for 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Eaten lukewarm or at room temperature.
Prepared in 22 February 2014