Cake with glaze bow
A beautiful cake, which matches, depending on the colors you choose, in virtually all circumstances: children's party, birthday, baptism, Christmas, Valentine's Day, giarti mother etc.. Apart from the coating glaze, It is made with chocolate cake, filling cherry and vanilla buttercream, but can be done with any combination of cake - filling your love. From radicio.com.
Preparation time: 2 hours 30 minutes and the time for cooling and drying | Cooking: 50 minutes | Total time: 3 hours 30 minutes and the time for cooling and drying
Recipe for: 24 portions of about
Nutrition information per 1 portion
Calories: Calories | Fat: g.
Materials recipe for cake:
Milk: 220 ml
White vinegar: 2 tablespoons
Butter: 165 g. (at room temperature)
Brunette sugar: 330 g.
Eggs: 3 large (at room temperature)
Flour: 260 g.
Cocoa: 60 g.
Soda: 1,5 teaspoon
Materials recipe for the filling:
Compote sour cherry: 1 great of 700 g. about
Ζάχαρη : 1/2 mug
Cornflour: 6 tablespoons
simple syrup: 1/4 cup
cherry liqueur: 3 tablespoons (optional)
Materials recipe for coating:
buttercream decorations: 3/4 dose
Sugarpaste coating: 1 dose
Simple sugar paste modeling: 1 dose
Food coloring: little pink, light blue, Orange (or any color you like - gel or paste, not wet)
1. At least one day before, divide the sugar paste modeling waist. Half the paint in pink color. The other half, the split again in half and paint one piece blue and the other salmon. Tylizete all tracks well with film until you use them they will not dry.
2. keep 1/3 the pink sugar paste for the final setup of the cake and the rest of the open sheet 3 - 4 th. thickness. To prevent crashes, Spread the icing bench and corn flour in equal amounts. cut strips 3 X 18 of about. Moisten with a little water or edible glue one end and fold the strips in half to make their bows. Press the glued place to do slightly pointed. Inside the diploma you put paper towels rolled, to last "inflated" the bow to dry. Continue with the other glaze colors but the same way. You have to do 14 - 16 bows (They will take less, but better to do more in case some break)
3. Allow to dry their bows, in a cool and dry place. If you want to cut and thin strips and wrap them loosely around straws to make spiral.
For the stuffing:
1. Combine sour, along with their syrup in a blender and mash. Put them in a saucepan, along with the sugar and the cornflour. Stir to melt corn flour and place the pan into the fire.
2. then stir, until the mixture boils and thickens. simmer, stirring, per 3 minutes. Remove from heat, pour the mixture into clean bowl, Cover with plastic film (resting the mixture for not making crust) and allow to cool. When completely cool, refrigerate, until you need it. Before you use the mix well with a spoon.
For the cake:
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Butter and Lay waxed paper with two tins 22 from. about. Stir in milk vinegar, stir and leave it aside until you need it. Sift the flour with the cocoa and baking soda.
2. Beat butter and sugar in mixer, fluffy. Add a - a eggs.
3. gently stir, add flour alternately with milk, beginning and ending with flour.
4. Pour the mixture into the form that prepare and cook in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. When baked cakes (check with a toothpick), Remove from the oven. Let little drops the temperature and remove from tins. Place them on a rack to cool completely.
5. When the cakes cool, Cut with a knife the surface, to be completely straight. Then cut horizontally in half, to get 4 equal disks. Spread a bit of buttercream in the middle of the cake base (so they will not slide the cake from the base of)
6. Put the first cake tray on the base. Add the sour cherry liqueur syrup. By brush you spend a tray of cakes with syrup.
7. With buttercream make a wreath, around the cake tray.
8. Inside the buttercream, fill with 1/3 filling.
9. On top place the second cake tray, siriazete, put buttercream filling and coke, to put all trays. Of course over the fourth disc not put stuffing.
10. With buttercream stayed, Cover entire cake, around and above, making sure to fill all gaps and paving on as best you can.
11. Put the cake in the refrigerator for at least half an hour, to shake the buttercream.
1. Knead the sugar paste coating to heat up and become supple. Sprinkle the counter with a little mixture of icing sugar with cornflour and open the sugar paste into a sheet, about 5 th. thickness. With the help of a rolling pin, pick up the sugar paste and put it over the cake, with attention to the cover around.
2. With your hands Lay the sugar paste onto the cake, to take shape, without making creases.
3. Carefully and with a sharp knife, Cut the sugar paste left over around the base of the cake.
4. Open sheet of pink sugar paste modeling that you took and cut 2 strips 3 X 40 from. about. Put them crosswise over and sides of the cake. To stick on the cake, spend their bottom surface with a little water or edible glue.
5. The sugar paste modeling that was left, make the ball and the press on the bench, be flat on one side. Pass the flat side with water or glue and put it in the center of the cake. Within the sugar paste this, drive into the bows attention you made the previous and the spiral. Your cake is ready!
Prepared in 13 February 2016 by
Cake with glaze bow
Cake with glaze bow