For the feast of love, but any other romantic moment, a pretty, elegant cake glaze coating. Made of chocolate cake with vanilla buttercream, but you can make any combination you like. From radicio.com.
Preparation time: 1 hour 40 minutes | Cooking: 60 minutes | Total time: 2 hours 40 minutes
Recipe for: 16 portions of about
Nutrition information per 1 portion
Calories: Calories | Fat: g.
Materials recipe for cake:
Milk: 220 ml
White vinegar: 2 tablespoons
Butter: 165 g. (at room temperature)
Brunette sugar: 330 g.
Eggs: 3 large (at room temperature)
Flour: 260 g.
Cocoa: 60 g.
Soda: 1,5 teaspoon
Ingredients for the filling and coating:
simple syrup: 1/4 cup
Extract vanilla: 1/2 teaspoon
buttercream decorations: 1 dose
Sugarpaste coating: 1 dose
Food coloring: little pink or red (gel or paste, not wet)
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Butter and Lay wax paper with a heart-shaped mold, 26 from. about. Stir in milk vinegar, stir and leave it aside until you need it. Sift the flour with the cocoa and baking soda.
2. Beat butter and sugar in mixer, fluffy. Add a - a eggs.
3. gently stir, add flour alternately with milk, beginning and ending with flour.
4. Pour the mixture into the form preparation and baking in a preheated oven for one hour. When the cake is cooked (check with a toothpick), Remove from the oven. Allow to slightly drop the temperature and removing from the mold. You put on a rack to cool completely.
5. When the cake has cooled, cut with the knife surface, to be completely straight. Then cut horizontally in half, to get 2 equal disks.
6. Add the vanilla extract syrup. By brush pass one disk of cake with flavored syrup. Spread on the 1/3 about the voutyrokremas. On top put the second disc and pass him with the brush with syrup.
7. Cover all around and above, cake with buttercream, filling all voids and imperfections. Straighten as well as possible the buttercream. At this stage, no matter if in some places visible EIAV cake, just want to make as uniform a surface as possible (crump coating). Put the cake in the refrigerator, to shake the buttercream for 15 - 20 minutes.
8. Remove the cake from the refrigerator and make a second layer with buttercream, thicker this time. The straightening as best you can and put it back in the refrigerator 15 - 20 minutes. To remove and straighten as best you can the buttercream (is easier now that has hardened - do it very carefully because if you stay imperfections, They will appear when the sugar paste into)
9. about Keep 1/5 from sugar paste and the rest of the paint with a little food coloring eg. pink or red. Open the colored sugar paste into a sheet, so much, to cover the cake with comfort. Carefully put the sugar paste over the cake. With your hands or with a special tool, Lay the round, getting in shape cake. Trim as much excess. Since colored sugar paste also cut and a lower heart.
10. Open white sugar paste into a sheet and cut also a heart in the shape shown in Figure. With the tip of a round pastry or piping bag with a straw, ROUND cut holes.
11. Pass the back of the white heart with a little edible glue or with a little water and put in the center of the cake. Do the same with the colorful heart and put on white heart center. The cake is ready!
Prepared in 2 February 2016 by