Delicious, easy, fast food, of character, with nutritious and delicious oatmeal prawns. From radicio.com.
Preparation time: 20 minutes | Cooking: 30 minutes | Total time: 50 minutes
Recipe for: 4 servings
Nutrition information per 1 portion
Calories: 467 Calories | Fat: 11 g.
Ελαιόλαδο : 2 tablespoons
Chopped κρεμμύδι : 1 small
Groats: 1,5 mug
Salt, pepper: as you like
Ζάχαρη : little, if sour tomatoes
Chopped tomatoes: 2 moderate
Dry white wine: 1/2 mug
Shrimps: 1/2 kilogram (fresh or frozen thawed)
Water: 2 1/2 mugs
Chopped parsley: 2 tablespoons for sprinkling (optional)
1. Clean the shrimp from the shells and their enteraki. The enteraki toss, heads and shells to put in saucepan with water and simmer for 5 minutes. Pass the water from the cheesecloth and hold.
2. Heat in a pan the olive oil and wilt the onion for 3 - 4 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally not blacken. Add the bulgur and stir the oil to go everywhere.
3. Add the wine and add the tomatoes. Season to taste and cook for 3 - 4 minutes, stirring regularly. Add the water from the shrimp and let the food, simmer covered, until it is almost ready bulgur, 20 minutes. That and not forget to shuffle. If necessary add a little more water if it is sour broth, some sugar.
4. Add the shrimp and stir. Continue cooking for 5 more minutes. Turn off the heat and let the food covered 5 - 10 minutes to calm.
5. Stir with fork fluffy bulgur and shares in dishes or put on a platter. If desired sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.
Prepared in 25 April 2014 by