Tasty, easy, original jam with great taste and impressive color. The recipe can be done apart from red and white grapes. From radicio.com.
Preparation time: 15 minutes | Cooking: 25 minutes | Total time: 40 minutes
Recipe for: 1400 g. jam about
Nutrition information per 1 tablespoon
Calories: 50 Calories | Fat: 0 g.
Asperma red or black grapes: 1 kilogram
Ζάχαρη : 750 g.
Water: 1/4 cup
1. Wash grapes and pluck the berries from the stems.
2. Place the berries, with water in a saucepan and place on the fire to boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, the berries begin to open (because the grapes, although asperma, They may have small sporakia, at this stage will see them floating. With a spoon you can remove the).
3. Stir slowly - little sugar, stirring to melt.
4. Continue to boil the jam, stirring regularly, until it thickens (with thermometer confectionery, reaches 104 degrees Celsius).
5. Filled with hot jam sterile jars, close and airing, store in a cool, dark place. After opening the store in the refrigerator.
Prepared in 3 November 2014 by
Hello…..It is very nice and easy…
Ginger not put?
Not, but can the flavoring according to your taste