elegant, light, bright, sweet and festive meringues! From radicio.com.
Preparation time: 15 minutes | Cooking: 1 hour 30 minutes | Total time: 1 hour 45 minutes
Recipe for: 30 meringues about
Nutrition information per 1 meringue
Calories: 27 Calories | Fat: 0 g.
Egg whites: 4 large eggs
Cream of tartar: 1/4 teaspoon
Ζάχαρη : 1 mug
Vanilla: 1 package
Food coloring: little, in gel form, optional
Tiny confectionery: little decoration (optionally)
1. Preheat oven to 95 degrees. Lay 2 large baking trays with greaseproof paper baking.
2. Beat the egg whites with the possible kremorio mixer speed. Add the sugar gradually, teaspoon - teaspoon (It will take a long time, almost 7 minutes). Add the vanilla and. When the meringue shake and make noses standing, stop hitting.
3. If you want, add a little food coloring (eg. green if you want to trees) and stir gently. Put the meringue in a pastry bag with a piping bag with a pretty wide nose.
4. Make small trees within the pans you prepared. If you sprinkle a little colored candy.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 1,5 time. Turn off the oven and open the door. leave 15 some minutes in the oven (with open door) and remove a rack to cool. The store in an airtight vessel.
Prepared in 29 December 2014 by