fluffy, delicious, webviewable kapkeiks with vanilla buttercream and colorful that will delight young and old. From radicio.com.
Preparation time: 50 minutes | Cooking: 25 minutes | Total time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Recipe for: 16 kapkeiks
Nutrition information per 1 Cup cake
Calories: 330 Calories | Fat: 15 g.
Ingredients for kapkeis:
Butter: 70 g. (at room temperature)
Flour: 210 g. (For every use)
Baking powder: 1 tablespoon
Ζάχαρη : 250 g.
Salt: 1/2 teaspoon
Milk: 210 ml
Eggs: 2 large
Vanilla: 1 teaspoon extract or 2 vanillin
Ingredients for the buttercream:
softened butter: 190 g. (or hard margarine, at room temperature and half butter - half)
Vanilla: 3/4 teaspoon extract
Milk: 3 tablespoons (at room temperature)
Icing sugar: 375 g.
Coloring: that colors you prefer, but in gel or paste, not wet
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees. Prepare slips of paper with cooking, 1 pan for muffins (or 2, depending on their capacity).
2. stir together, in mixer bowl, flour, Baking, salt, butter and sugar, until moistened throughout the mixture resembles wet sand.
3. Beat together, the wire egg, the milk with the eggs and vanilla. With the mixer on low speed drop half the milk mixture and allowed to hit until the mixture omoiogennes. Aneoazete speed and beat until all lumps disappear. Reduce speed and add again gradually and the remaining mixture of milk. Beat at the same low speed, until absorbed all the liquid. Stop hitting.
4. Divide the pans you prepared the dough. If you doser, you can measure 50 ml for each kapkeik housing (so they will be the same all kapkeiks and you will get exactly 16 pieces)
5. Bake kapkeiks the preheated oven, per 25 minutes (the kapkeik be lightly browned on top and when pressing slightly on the surface epanerchonati, flexibly, in their place). When they are ready, Remove from the oven and let 4 - 5 min in the pan to cool slightly. The then remove from the pan and leave on a wire rack to cool completely.
For the buttercream:
6. Place the softened butter, vanilla half milk and half powdered sugar in the mixer bowl and beat to become soft. Add the remaining sugar and as the rest of the milk needed and strikes again until you get a fluffy, easy to spread buttercream. Do not parachtypisete.
7. Divide the buttercream into bowls, depending on how many colors you want to do and add a little food coloring toothpick. Stir gently until the uniform color.
8. Put the proper bit into pastry bag and fill it with buttercream. Garnish the kapkeiks. If you want to add small candies or colored sprinkles. The following photos show the noses and projects can make to kapkeiks.
Prepared in 6 October 2015 by