- The Tefal Vitacompact is the most versatile Tefal food processor yet, with its ingenious storage system, so no more misplaced, lost or damaged attachments.
- It comes with a large, 3L capacity bowl and a 1.5 litre blender attachment.
- A range of cutting discs, for cutting, slicing, grating and emulsifying.
- Includes blender, kneading blade, spatula, citrus press, mini-chopper and whisk attachments.
- Includes a free recipe book.
2 speeds and Pulse Capacity 3lt bowl and 1.5lt blender Dual sided stainless steel discs for fine slicing, grating and emulsifying disc Set Includes : Blender, Kneading blade, Spatula, Citrus press, Mini chopper and Whisk Dual feeding tube Handy storage drawer Includes recipe book 1000w power
List Price: £119.99
How to easily make shortcrust pastry in a food processor.
Question by tjmarino85: So i just picked my fresh basil leaves, and i washed them now they are drying on paper towels.?
What do i do with them when they are done drying.
Answer by GracieM
Wrap them in a wet paper towel, and store in the frig. Or you can leave them out to dry completely, then store in a covered plastic container.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!