- 1050W 15bar Espresso Coffee machine. Pump can provide 15bar powerful pressure for rich taste. Die-casting aluminum alloy boiler.
- 1.0L detachable transparent water tank. 1 or 2 cups dual-stainless steel filter with patent design to make perfect cream. Can make coffee with coffee pod or ground coffee.
- With high pressure frothing function for making cappuccino or other hot beverage. Elegant design with stainless steel decoration. With overheating and over-pressure protected device, safe and reliable.
- Detachable drip tray for easy cleaning. Warming plate for coffee cups pre-heating.
- Power: 230V / 1050W. Gross weight 3.5kg. Box size: 310x254x354mm.
From its heavy-duty housing and professional grade functionality through to its superior and easy operation, the Charles Jacobs coffee maker is designed for the true coffee connoisseur.
Mastering espresso is all about consistently controlling the elements that make up a great shot of coffee.
That is, your favorite beans freshly ground, the right tamp, temperature and pressure control, and the right dose. This espresso machine offers temperature control through its auto purge feat
List Price: £140.00
Question by Relli: We are remodeling our bathroom. We bought espresso cabinetry and are stuck between 2 colors for a countertop.
The 2 colors are a biscuit which is like a light beige with speckles in it or like a white marble. We think the white will look contempory and clean on the espresso cabinets but we like the beige too. Any suggestions with which one you think would look nicer?
Answer by moe1_9_8_7
installed espresso vanity that had beige top with white sink built in top that look real nice
Give your answer to this question below!